Feedback
Fill out my online form.

18 Nov 2012

View, Edit .PSD Files without Photoshop

View, Edit .PSD Files without Photoshopver recent years, PSD file extension became much popular; so many graphic software programs now are compatible with this file format. Here is a free tool to view and edit psd files without photoshop.

Except Adobe Photoshop, PSD image files now can be opened with PSD viewer. Adobe Photoshop is expensive program, so they are giving the solution for opening and convert PSD image files, for free. Now you and edit text in psd logos that come with website templates or blog themes.
PSD viewer is fast, small and compact freeware image viewer supported by all versions of Windows. With this viewer you can easily convert and save opened image in other file formats as JPEG, Bitmap, GIF, PNG and other extensions.
> Download PSD Viewer : Link
Dispute converting in other file formats, PSD viewer supports resizing of PSD images, enlarge or reduce, without losing any quality.

PSD viewer have a very user-friendly interface, so any user, no matter if is beginner or advance can use it without a problem and can open, zoom, rotate, resize, convert and save .psd images to other formats.
 

People

My Photo
We are also on Facebook We are on Twitter Home Page
Hello friends i am Jaskaran SH SD from Amritsar (Punjab) India. I love blogging. First I started a blog on science in 2010. Now I handle only this blog. I like to share the things which I know. I learn many things through blogging. I always try to make different that's why I learn many things. 

About Blog

Construct Internet is one of dedicated source for Internet, Computer and technology tutorials and development. It is Started in Oct 21 2012. We provide a professional tools for websites and blogging, along with a wide range of tutorials, How to fix etc. for computers and other technology development. Social news, Business and Social Science like topics are also followed in our blog.

We 'r Social

2012-2013 Construct Internet. Copying Without Permission is Strictly Prohibited.